View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 07:04 AM   #52
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Sounds like your sales person might be on commission. If they are then they have a vested interest in getting you to buy a new device every year.

I read for at least 4 hours a day and a lot more at week-ends so I need a reader that will last. Like many of you I've got a Sony PRS-505 which is nearly four years old. It still works fine even though the battery was charged at least once a week every week. Last year when I bought a T1, but only because its so much lighter to carry around and it also gets charged every week.

Now if Sony would just produce a back lit model like the Kindle Paperwhite and Kobo Glo life would be perfect.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote