View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 05:51 PM   #11
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjtorres View Post
Putting their books on Kindle, iBooks, and other ebookstores is a good and necessary step for their long term survival. The added visibility will be vital.
That said, smart shoppers will still buy from their Website even for single titles.
Multi-format >> single format even with DRM-free ebooks.
It would not surprise me if Kobo Books was next. I agree, for visibility it is good for Baen. Myself personally, regardless of multi formats, I still buy direct from Baen. I prefer to give them the entire proceeds, and with Kindle sync for personal docs, makes no sense for me to buy from Amazon.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote