View Single Post
Old 03-26-2013, 10:50 PM   #23
OddCosine
Connoisseur
OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OddCosine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmXinu View Post
The file kpp-american-english-dictionary-797865-words-list.oxt wouldn't load in the plugin for me. Debug output would show "Starting oxt workflow: C:\Users\<user>\Downloads\kpp-american-english-dictionary-797865-words-list.oxt" but that's it. PI v0.0.4, Calibre 0.9.24[64bit] on Win7. kpp-canadian-english-dictionary-674277-word-list.oxt did load and shows up as "eng.dic - English".
Same issue here. My setup: PI v0.0.4, Calibre 0.9.24[32bit] on Win7[64bit]

Nice plug-in. I didn't even know I wanted soft hyphenation till I saw this!
OddCosine is offline   Reply With Quote