View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 11:59 AM   #28
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Version 0.7.3 is up. Some of the changes include:

an improved search page. You can now search by country, flag, and keyword. The keyword search mainly covers the contents of the appendices. I am slowly expanding it to the rest of the pages.

new links added to the flag pages. If a second flag is referenced (for example) as being similar, I linked to the corresponding flag page.

new lower quality reference maps that should work on older versions of MobiReader. I've checked, and I can just barely see the difference in quality. Please note that the resolution has not changed.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote