View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 03:09 PM   #395
vice-versa
whippet addict
vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vice-versa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Aura 6", Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Aura One, Kobo Sage
Thumbs down dictionnary - translation

I don't know if it has been signaled (honestly, I read only parts of the post ) But I have an issue with translation/definition. I'm french and I need sometimes to check or to search the meaning of words. So I press the word, ask the menu for translation or definition (quite often the word is not found on translation, while it's found on definition), after having read that, I want to close the dictionnary window. It's simply impossible if I don't let some time passing, seems the device is busy on something, but what ? The more I try to close it, the longer it takes to accept to close... So, I'm in a state where I dread using the dictionnary and prefer guessing the meaning, or, if at home using my computer to search...
vice-versa is offline   Reply With Quote