View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 08:53 AM   #8
RoninTech
Groupie
RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RoninTech ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Nook Colour, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo, Nexus 7, Nexus 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
That isn't what is supposed to happen. I have done many factory resets and connected to a PC before doing the setup. With what you said was happening before doing the factory reset, I suspect the card is failing. At this point, I'd usually suggest getting a new card and writing an image to it. But, I doubt you will be able to do that from the phone.
Thanks davidfor. If this proves to be the case, where could I find an image for a new, blank Glo uSD card?
RoninTech is offline   Reply With Quote