View Single Post
Old 12-23-2016, 05:51 PM   #27
nhedgehog
Guru
nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nhedgehog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EnergySistemEreaderPro, Nook STG, Pocketbook 622, Bookeen Cybooks ...
Glad you got it repaired at last!
I checked several devices I got my hands on and every one had errors in the filesystem which could in most cases be easily fixed with fsck -r /path_to_unmounted_device under linux. After some use I checked again and new filesystem errors had appeared. I looked under /etc/fstab on the devices and couldn't find any filesystem check at startup. Don't know if this is common with eareaders but thanks to the "open system" on the microsd cards mine do have a filesystem check at startup now.

Edit: The internal holder of the card holds it very fixed. I don't see a chance for the card to flip out if properly inserted.
nhedgehog is offline   Reply With Quote