Thread: Auto-scroll
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 07:29 PM   #10
Spfamy1
Connoisseur
Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.Spfamy1 can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: iPhone 6s Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
I personally do not like the timer idea unless it's optional. I don't want to have to decide in advance how long I want to read. I'd rather it not have a pause either. But I'd take the pause over the timer any day of the week.

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

I don't want a timer for the autoscroll feature either. I just brought it up as a way of showing there's no harm in having a frictionless autoscroll and throwing out the idea of the timer was an outlier. Let's hope Kris gives us the frictionless autoscroll. The stops are jarring. By having real autoscroll would make reading that much more fun in my opinion.
Spfamy1 is offline   Reply With Quote