View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 12:52 AM   #546
Tialex
Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.Tialex can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4e
Is it necessary for update.zip in the rooting procedure to match the exact version of the nook firmware onboard? I assumed this, but in my case I could not update from the listed 8.1.4.43(A) to (hopefully) match the mentioned 8.1.4.45 update. I also tried to predict the url based on the mentioned examples, but both /4.43/ and /4.43A/ variants didn't work.
Thanks
Tialex is offline   Reply With Quote