View Single Post
Old 06-13-2021, 01:02 AM   #11
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 7, Likebook 7, Tolino 7, Kobo 5, Kindle 3,
Quote:
Originally Posted by olopocram View Post
I would simply have found a way to extract said list when it's not a standard feature of the OS and I'd be happy with this new (trivial) knowledge just for the sake of it. I'm sure enquiring minds would understand that...
Calibre offers not only the possibility to view this list, but also to create an ebook out of it up to 6 parts.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote