View Single Post
Old 06-12-2021, 06:35 AM   #4
Renate
Addict
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, Kobo Aura2, Poke3
Installing ADB isn't rocket science. Google "minimal ADB".

We all use our own procedures for loading/sideloading/backup/etc.
For me, if a truck ran over one of my devices it would take me under a half hour to unbox a new device and make it the same as the old one.
This is not a raw backup, it would work for any Android device.

I have about 20 of my own apps, 400 books, variable number of library books, 7500 technical reference files, 1500 guitar transcriptions.
I keep this all in directories on my desktop and sync my various devices.
I don't usually read on my phone, but in a pinch my current book, latest song or technical reference for Bluetooth is always there.

ADB is the data highway, ADBSync.exe is my Windows app for syncing (available on my website link).
There's no reason I would make a list of what's on my devices because I already know.

I still don't know what you really want. What will you do with this list anyway?
Either one of these will do.
Code:
C:\>adb shell ls -1 /sdcard/Books > onmypc.txt
Code:
C:\>adb shell "ls -1 /sdcard/Books > /sdcard/onmypoke.txt"
C:\>adb pull /sdcard/onmypoke.txt
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote