View Single Post
Old 12-26-2007, 09:07 PM   #8
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
All the internal links were done using Book Designer. That seems to use standard HTML syntax for anchors and links.
OK, good to know. I changed my program to assume that the anchor starts with "<a" instead and I think that will work in nearly every case. Book designer probably generated "<a name="something"> and mobigen replaced that with "<a>". But it did not have to replace it because it will work as well just keeping the name attribute. Now my solution handle both cases.
tompe is offline   Reply With Quote