View Single Post
Old 11-28-2014, 04:19 AM   #14
pynch
why in?
pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pynch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Aura
Update v.1.2 | 28 Nov 2014.

I have proofed four tales (‘The Middle Years,’ ‘The Death of the Lion,’ ‘The Coxon Fund,’ and ‘The Altar of the Dead’) against Terminations, William Heinemann 1895 (2nd ed.), and corrected hundreds of mistakes and variants. Please let me know if you find any mistakes in them.

Henry James often heavily revised his texts when he supervised the release of new editions. Usually, you’ll find the versions of the 1912 New York Edition online (and in this collection), but I intend to restore most of them to the versions of earlier book editions. Might take some time, though (Think decades!).

Last edited by pynch; 02-21-2021 at 01:13 PM.
pynch is offline   Reply With Quote