Thread: Poke5!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2023, 02:02 PM   #101
rem736
purpose priority passion
rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rem736 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony prs-350, b&n ngp, rM2, kindle scribe, boox poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renate View Post
Well, I tried "File transfer mode". I can see by the configuration descriptor that it's offering MTP.
File Explorer on Windows is not showing anything.
I found my pickle poker and put in an SD card.
I can see it at /storage/592B-C92C and /mnt/realtime/default/592B-C92C
I still don't see anything on File Explorer (which should handle MTP).
on the computer that works, even though set to "File Transfer" mode, windows explorer shows the device itself (just like MTP mode would). then double-clicking on the device would show the two drives on the device.

i just don't understand what is happening on the computer that doesn't allow it to work. all windows updates have been applied. and triggering a manual update for the "USB Root Hub (USB 3.0)" says that "Windows has determined that the best driver for this device is already installed".
rem736 is offline   Reply With Quote