Thread: Dead Battery??
View Single Post
Old 06-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by novels.books View Post
I am facing an issue with my EZReader Pocket Pro. I bought it 7 months ago. For the past month I am having some problems. The battery dies within 3 days. I charge it for 8-9 hours. And again, after 2-3 days, it just dies.

I have done the following things:

1. Pressed and held the "Reset" button for 10 seconds.
2. Removed the battery from the socket and they inserted it again after 30 minutes.
3. Flashed it with an old firmware, with which I had no problems.
4. Changed the SD card.

None of these worked.

I had mailed Aztak support. They replied back telling me to charge the device overnight, unplug the power cable, and then plug back for another 3 hours. This did not work. I mailed them back asking for advise. This was over 2 weeks ago. I am yet to get a reply. Now, the power lasts only 1 day.

Does this mean the battery is dead after just 7 months or is there any other problem??
What firmware are you using?
What format book were you reading? (EPUB,FB2...)
Did you trick up the file to use Coolreader?

My PEz (using since Sep 09) still holds a charge . I currently use older Firmware (Dec 09)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote