View Single Post
Old 05-11-2010, 07:15 AM   #1
ficbot
Wizard
ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ficbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite/iOS Kindle App
Question for Toronto Public Library users

I can't log in since yesterday. Is it just me? Here is the error message I am getting (after a long time waiting for it to connect)

We're sorry, but the specified library patron account information is not valid.
Details: Failed to connect to the ILS server. (Details: Failed call to IwodSSHCom::Connect(). HRESULT = 0x800a05b4) For assistance please contact the library.

So is this specific to me since it mentions account information, or does that just mean it can't do anything because it isn't connecting? Can someone else try to log in and see if it works?
ficbot is offline   Reply With Quote