View Single Post
Old 11-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #12
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by forkyfork View Post
Would 100 be worth it, though? Especially if I might have to spend another $180 to get it fixed?
I think refurbished K2's are selling at around $219, so there is a about a $40 difference compared to the $180 repair.

You can go for the low ball $25 price and hope you can get it replaced for free (if they sell it for that price). If you can buy the broken one at $25 and spend $180 to repair it, you're only saving $14 over a refurbished unit. I'm not sure but I think you would get a new 1 year warranty with the refurbished unit as opposed to a soon to expire one with the broken Kindle even after it is repaired.

Sorry, I'm not making this any easier.
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote