View Single Post
Old 03-21-2014, 01:17 AM   #6
kyteflyer
Wizard
kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kyteflyer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone SE2020
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
I think he was talking about iTunes DLing all the apps that were updated directly to the iPad/iPhone. Your method would simply delete the apps, and if he updated those apps, then he definitely wants to keep them. I too wish that iTunes would not re-DL app updates that have already been DLed and installed on my iThingies. Esecially since iTunes is so darn slow about it.
I didnt mean to delete the apps from itunes itself. Only from the device. Unless I completely misunderstood the question. The other thing of course is that once purchased they remain in your history in the cloud. So deleting them (from the computer) doesnt "lose" them per se, it just regains space. You can always get them again, later.
kyteflyer is offline   Reply With Quote