View Single Post
Old 10-24-2012, 07:39 AM   #110
Howlingwolf
Groupie
Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.Howlingwolf has never been to obedience school.

Device: Kobo Touch
Code received and redeemed - Thanks RedRufus

New Code passed to Auricle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auricle View Post
Never tried this before but I'll give it a try. I'll send a PM to Howlingwolf and wait for the next in the chain.
You don't need to wait if you are the last one in the chain. You can send the new code to another spare email address and post that you are holding the code for the next person.

I have three email addresses which I use. One for my Baen account which is never used for anything else. A second for receiving gift certificates from others and a third for sending gift certificates to myself.

Just be careful. It's very easy to break the chain doing this.

In this particular case there were people waiting on the old code so they will probably be along in the next couple of days.

Last edited by Howlingwolf; 10-24-2012 at 07:58 AM.