View Single Post
Old 09-28-2012, 12:00 PM   #10
silver18
THE NOOB
silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.silver18 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 5.3.2
Ok, here I am again...

Baf's wget works really fine (thanks a lot!!!) but I really don't know how to set it up nicely...
Here the situation:
I would like to download a web page (single web page) from Wikipedia, so I run this:
Code:
export PAGES="/mnt/us/WebPages"

webpage="http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wget"

/mnt/us/extensions/offlinepages/bin/resource/Wget/wget -e robots=off --wait=20 --limit-rate=20K --quiet --no-parent --page-requisites --convert-links --adjust-extension -U Mozilla -P "$PAGES" "$webpage"
It goes past the robot.txt exclusions and, thanks to -U, --wait and --limit-rate it isn't detected as a site crawler.
BUT it doesn't download images...
It retrieves only Wget.html and favicon.ico!!
Isn't it supposed to download all the necessary to display the page?

If I turn on the --recursive, I get all the linked html to the wget page but no images again!!

Any help?
Thanks guys!!!
silver18 is offline   Reply With Quote