View Single Post
Old 03-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Steve Jordan books

Ok, finished reading Confessor... (yes read a tree-book) so I need some more stuff to read since McCullum's last Gibralter book isn't out yet. Hmm... So, I finally got a chance to go look at Steve Jordan's book store.

WHAT ????

12 books for $10 ?? !

Ok, no brainer... I will definately pull the trigger on that deal this weekend!

So...

Which books should I start with? Are they all stand alone stories.... or are any of them in a series? Which book should I skip?

Thanks,
BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote