View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 11:10 AM   #3
anamardoll
Chasing Butterflies
anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anamardoll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Uses batteries.
Sweet, I found a low-severity bug?

Thanks!

I'm also wondering... There's the option to organize the books by tags, but I use my tags to indicate Genre and Source (i.e., where the book came from. This is important to me as a reviewer, because if a book came from an author or a publisher, I have to note that in my review due to federal reviewing guidelines.)

If I have 10 Genre tags and 10 Source tags, and I use one of each for each book, that's...a LOT of permutations to sort through if I were to do an export along the lines of:

{tags}/{author} - {title}

Is there a way in Calibre to designate WHICH tags are allowed for use in the send-to-device naming? If I could set it up so that only my Genre tags are used or only my Source tags are used, that would mean I would only have 10 folders to sort through instead of 100 or whatever.

I realize this would be kind of tricky to implement - you'd have to generate a list of all the existing tags and let the user pick which ones are used in the {tags} variable, but I thought it might not hurt to ask if it was on the list...

Thank you again - I LOVE CALIBRE!
anamardoll is offline   Reply With Quote