View Single Post
Old 08-27-2010, 11:38 PM   #21
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
I have one though I'm not using it now days. Back when I got mine (through ebay) mobipocket was still upgrading the software then they decided to stop supporting it so newer ebooks in the mobipocket format weren't able to be opened on the unit anymore. And of course they upgraded their mobipocket publishing software so the old software for making mobipockets from scratch was taken down so you were out of luck that way too. I did save a copy of the old publisher program to cd but it's mislaid now among other disks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctol View Post
Just curious if anyone else out there besides me used the Franklin eBookman as their first ebook reader. If so, what did you think of it?
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote