View Single Post
Old 02-12-2023, 10:20 AM   #998
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I’ve been in a reading slump for a few days and the thought of getting back into the serious books I’ve been reading seems like an effort too far.

Maybe tomorrow.
Maybe try something lighter, a short story or something in a different genre from what your current "serious books" are? I go from crime fiction, to science fiction, to cozy mystery, to light fantasy, to historical fiction, with occasional horror or biography thrown in. It all depends on my mood, and what else I have going on in my life at the moment.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote