Thread: Elipsa Kobo Elipsa and Word docs
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2023, 12:32 AM   #3
Cedros
Enthusiast
Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cedros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara; Kobo H20v2; Kobo Glo HD;
Thank you Quoth, that's really helpful. I love the idea of working on a Word document on a paper-like easily portable device, but it sounds as if the Elipsa and other similar paper-like devices--the Boox Note and the reMarkable--wouldn't allow for copy-editing a Word document. I'll have to stick with the computer for that. Interesting that you find Sage better for making notes. I'll take a closer look at it. So hard to visualize how something works without actually seeing it and putting it to use!
Cedros is offline   Reply With Quote