View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 04:53 PM   #4
stumped
Wizard
stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.stumped ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo forma, Kobo Libra, Huawei media Tab, fire HD10, PW3 HDX8.9,
So anyone who was already using Gmail, like me, is unaffected ?

And the workaround works because Google acts as an intermediary, but is only willing to do that for Gmail, not for other email services ?

I have never liked or understood or fully trusted the sign into X with Y ( where y = Google r Facebook or whoever) process. I do it out of laziness for unimportant stuff to avoid having to create new credentials, but I like to think that Google can't read my Dropbox and Dropbox can't read my Gmail... Maybe I am hopelessly naive !
stumped is offline   Reply With Quote