View Single Post
Old 04-22-2013, 05:33 PM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
I don't know whether davidfor is planning to do more work on the Calibre device interface plugin so that SD book thumbnails work just like internal memory ones. Based on past experience if it's technically possible he'll do as much as he can for everyone.
From earlier posts, he is working on that. With 2.5.0 firmware, some of the sleep images looked very odd. On my Glo, I replaced a couple of them with the correctly sized images and they looked fine again but not planning on doing that for 1500+ books manually. At least, the images will now be cached on the SD card so they will only need to be generated once.

Regards,
David
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote