View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 04:27 AM   #5
andreabc
Zealot
andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.andreabc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle (4th gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
One way you can tell if the K4S is newer is the power button. The Power buttons on the Black and PW is receded in and the 2011 Silver isn't.
That explains why it's different in the new K4S replacement unit that I got last month! I forgot to compare the screens before returning the defective one, so I was wondering if it was a newer unit...
Thanks
andreabc is offline   Reply With Quote