View Single Post
Old 07-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #8
Cdesja5
Wizard
Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cdesja5 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lots and lots of electronic gadgets...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canuck_in_Japan View Post
Hi Raquel.
I'm having this exact same problem. My Japanese credit card is not accepted, Japan is not even listed in the pulldown menu, tons of books which used to appear (even ones that I've already bought) no longer appear and I used to be able use coupons on literally every single book on the store and now the situation seems reversed and I can't find ANY books which accept coupons *SOB*
It looks like Kobo and I may be done. I will not purchase books through Rakuten.
Have you tried using a vpn with Canadian ip address to go to Kobo's website? I do it with a US ip address on other ebook sites like Booksonboard to get around US georestrictions (plus buy with a gift card) but if your card is Canadian you would be able to order directly with your card.
** edit! Do you have a Canadian card? I didn't read correctly originally and didn't see you were using a Japanese card...you should be able to use gift certificates purchased with your Japanese card however.

Last edited by Cdesja5; 07-14-2012 at 10:27 PM.
Cdesja5 is offline   Reply With Quote