View Single Post
Old 10-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #43
Jim Chapman
Addict
Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jim Chapman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lumia 950 Phone
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForstRose View Post
I solved my own problem. For some reason I had to reload the files to my phone to be able to open them on the phone in freda after updating the software.
OK, thankyou for the update. I am not sure why this happened - Freda ought to handle an update more tidily than that. Would you be able to send me your log file, so I can check what happened? (on the 'support' screen, tap the 'email for support' button).

Thanks for using Freda,

Jim
Jim Chapman is offline   Reply With Quote