View Single Post
Old 07-10-2011, 04:37 PM   #11
robko
Wizard
robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.robko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
What I found worked for a black screen (I was reading and ran out of battery, plugged it in, waited a minute or two, then tried to turn it on and ended up with black screen) is do to a long hold on -- i.e. hold the power button in the on position. If I did a quick flick of the switch the light would change colour but it wouldn't start (tried that a few times), but when I held it it started properly. Not sure if that was co-incidence or not, but it worked that time.
robko is offline   Reply With Quote