Thread: Aldiko update
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2010, 12:22 PM   #14
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Quote:
Originally Posted by madsquabbles View Post
yeah, they crippled the advanced options in 2.0. only +/- for font and margins. so on my evo i have too wide a margin on the sides and the font's are either too big or too small. i can't select anything in between. it seems they dumbed it down for less technical people using the app on ereaders (not that the old version was very technical, it just makes changing preferences easier, but limited)

the shelves have no titles above them so at a puny thumbnail size i really can't see the titles of the books on the shelves.

good thing is that i have titanium backup and made a backup just before upgrading. i'm back to the older version now. this may be the catalyst for me to switch to fbreader.
Thanks for sharing. I'll stick with the old version then.
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote