Thread: Kobo Forma Case
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2018, 03:27 PM   #12
k9reeder
Groupie
k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.k9reeder ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Galaxy Tab S2, PW3(7th) Kobo H2O (1st), Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by disconnected View Post
I can never seem to find one like that. There are always plenty of unlined neoprene sleeves on Amazon and Ebay, and handmade sleeves on Etsy with varying amounts of foam padding, but no hard-sided relatively form-fitting sleeves anywhere.
Yes, agreed, nothing hard-sided. And the Forma is a non-standard shape, so difficult to find anything with which one could make do. Either too big or too small, nothing in the Goldilocks zone. A "form-a fitting" clam shell style case would be ideal. I want to protect and get easy access. Maybe the market will come through, otherwise might try to make one myself.
k9reeder is offline   Reply With Quote