View Single Post
Old 03-01-2019, 03:34 AM   #63
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdurrant View Post
It's the end of the month! How are people doing? Having fun, I hope!

I'm doing the best I think I've ever done - net reduction of SIX books!

If I continue to reduce my TBR pile by six each month, it will reach zero on 31st January, 2033!
Well, it was good while it lasted. But February had too many good offers. I don't regret any of my purchases, but my TBR is now fifteen higher than the start of the year, or 21 higher than at the start of February.

It wouldn't have been so bad, but my reading was down this month too - only seven books read, compared to 14 in January. My time for reading in February was restricted, and looks to be even more restricted in March. I'll just have to try to be even more discerning about any purchases.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote