View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 03:26 AM   #2
mtravellerh
book creator
mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mtravellerh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360°
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vienna01 View Post
WOW, when I pushed the button to view the long post I was working on, the board prompted for logon. I did that. I never got back to my draft post.
I think it was supposed to be at https://www.mobileread.com/forums/new...stthread&f=206 but I got a blank page there. If this happens again is there a way to recover a post in progress?

Maybe the software was telling me not to be so long winded.

My draft post was asking about which controls I could use on the 301 when the procedure said to use the 360's "wing button" or the "D-pad". Does the D-pad on the 360 behave differently from the D-pad-like control on the 301?

Next time I'll prepare my post on my Win 7's "notepad" and paste it unto the board.
There's a time limit on the MR posts to prevent those orphaned windows to stay open forever. I think both directional pads are absolutely identical in function, btw.
mtravellerh is offline   Reply With Quote