View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #14
MerLock
Evangelist
MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MerLock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valloric View Post
It's precisely why I've gone with the standard practice of a TOC that follows the heading elements in the OPS docs. It's simple, user-friendly, easily understandable and I dare say intuitive.

But it does require that the original TOC be discarded. In the vast majority of the cases, this is not a problem since the original TOC usually follows the headings as well.
Could there be a possibility to let the user decide to either preserve the original TOC or not? For example, the ability to retain the original TOC if all I do is insert a new cover image or edit the meta data.
MerLock is offline   Reply With Quote