View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 05:28 AM   #15
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Thanks, WDE:

I've been having exactly the same problem for several weeks now. I followed your instructions, found 'show hidden files' was, indeed, un-ticked, ticked it and ... suddenly ... nothing happened. The problem persists. Like Doug, I've uninstalled, re-installed and tried a whole bunch of other stuff until I'm blue in the face. Still no source view, so I can't drop books into my PRS-505 and the entire library's currently redundant. Darned frustrating because there are dozens of titles in there I really want to read. So it goes.

Cheers. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote