View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009, 06:52 AM   #7
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by ondabeach View Post
You don't think a FreeWare reader and a totally free ePUB library is any kind of contribution? ZR is the first reader for Win Mobile that reads ePUBs in their native format. I think to be considered a hawker one would need to be selling things. As far as making multiple postings goes, sorry about that but I am trying to reach as many people as possible, and these four forums in particular are all directly related to what I am providing (for FREE).

Cheers,

Steve.
I can understand your enthusiam, but I would ask that you please post ONLY in the appropriate Forum related to epubs or treat it as a news article and then be done with it.

You should not be posting multiple posts giving MobileRead readers the same information.

Thank you for your understanding.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote