View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 09:44 PM   #7
Moejoe
Banned
Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.Moejoe did not drink the Kool Aid.

Device: Coffin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Jordan View Post
I know that, practically, the idea of the MR members rebranding e-books is out of the question... this was really just an intellectual exercise.

You could say that Amazon is doing their own rebranding of "e-books" into "Kindle books." The question is: Is that the direction e-book rebranding should go? Or is there a better one?
I'd like to see some standarised branding from the IDPF, at least when it comes to ePub, and I'd wish that ePub becomes the defacto standard and all the rest just fade away so that ePub and ebooks are synonymous.

I actually like this one, out of all the logos I've seen so far (from Teleread, I don't know who I should give credit to in this case)

Moejoe is offline   Reply With Quote