View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 12:14 AM   #3
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
In the suggestions thread, John F suggested we start using a rating system for the books we read, and I suggested using the "Rate Thread" feature for the purpose (you can see the rating near the top of this page and under the thread title in the Book Clubs sub-forum). I've started by giving this book 4 stars. I thought it was very interesting, and a bit sad.
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote