View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #16496
LovesMacs
Fanatic
LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LovesMacs ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
Finished 'Terra Amata', by J.M.G. Le Clezio, a fairly recent winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature.

I'm now starting 'The Ghost Writer,' by John Harwood.
This is today's Kindle Daily Deal and I'm debating whether or not to buy it.

I'm about 75% of the way through Rose Garden by Susanna Kearsley. I'd describe it as a romance that is partially set during the Jacobite Risings and modern times. The book does a nice job evoking its Cornwall setting. My description doesn't do the book justice.
LovesMacs is offline   Reply With Quote