View Single Post
Old 02-14-2013, 04:26 PM   #10
JimmyG
Zealot
JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.JimmyG solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Kindle Touch, Voyage
Okay, I got it, I think. I always work in Code View. The only time I switch to Book View is to see if something looks approximately right.

Way back when I first started using html I had an editor that had a whole slew of buttons in the same place. All they did what enter the opening and closing tag and position the cursor. Helpful for someone not used to typing tags. Now, it probably takes as long to move the mouse and click the button as it does to just type it.

But now that I think about it, I think I knew that the h buttons would change one to another. Just haven't used them in a while.

Thanks, everybody.
JimmyG is offline   Reply With Quote