View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 03:02 AM   #356
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jobblevel View Post
Hi ixtab,

This Jailbreak is cool, thanks a lot! Although I'm just wondering that is there any *uninstall.bin for this jailbreak as itwas for the previous versions?...why I amasking is that I am in a negotiation about getting rid of special offers "officially" so I should restore defaults first I guess.
Is there anyone who could help me out with this? (I have already uninstalled everything else..). Thank's in advance.

jobblevel
First post, and you even quoted it: "While it is not recommended to remove the jailbreak - after all, it also allows you to debrick the device - , instructions for doing so can be found here."
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote