View Single Post
Old 12-22-2005, 03:53 PM   #5
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsperberg
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the number of books in this project that have actually been assembled for download is 7?
That's seven volumes available, but each volume is likely to have multiple books.

For example, Vol 1 has:
- Benjamin Franklin, His Autobiography: 1706 - 1757
- The Journal of John Woolman
- Some Fruits of Solitude by William Penn

In addition, there are four more volumes available in the Shelf of Fiction, and two more volumes in the Century collection.

But, unfortunately, it's still a work in progress, and we must be patient for them to roll out. I agree - definitely a shame that it's so hard to assemble in usable form!

David (aka Hacker) has also been working on a similar project, but with more significant projects on his plate I don't think he's had time to finish yet either.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote