View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 07:35 AM   #35366
desertblues
Home for the moment
desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertblues ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: various
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones6416 View Post
Yep, in my recent massive cleanout trying to combine my household stuff with Mom's, I donated ALL my books to the thrift store, except for a few spinning and weaving books that are out of print. I just don't read anything but ebooks now, and I'm at a point in my life that I feel my possessions are weighing me down. Bless my nephew's heart, he carried countless boxes of books down my very steep stairs, and then unloaded them for me at the thrift store.
Those are my sentiments also, the weighing down (+ I'm saving up for an iPad mini ). But I have way too much books. I'll unload my paperback crime and fantasy, but still I have too many books I cannot part with+ I used to collect antiquarian books. Well....I may be a lost case anyway.
desertblues is offline   Reply With Quote