View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 02:42 AM   #59
Kai771
Just a Noob
Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kai771 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by feelslike View Post
hi there , thx for your librerator , it's great.
i've been installed on my kindle 4 black with a jailbreak try successfully (the unjailbroken try failed the first time)
Thank you for your report. I'm really glad you like Librerator.

Quote:
the dealing with pdf were perfect but when I opened a epub named a song of ice and fire which is about 70m the costing time drives me crazy... should I just covert it to mobi or will the next version improve this?
First opening of epub/fb2/mobi files is pretty slow, depending on the file. That's how crengine, the component responsible for rendering those files, handles things. Subsequent openings of the same file should be a lot faster than the first one, since crengine generates cache on first opening.

If it's still too slow - I'm sorry, there's nothing I can do to fix this. In next version of Librerator I will use the newest version of crengine available at that time, so if it's fixed there, it will be fixed in Librerator too. Otherwise no.
Edit: it turned out that the above was due to the bug in Librerator afterall. It's fixed in Librerator R2.

Converting to mobi might or might not help. But mobi can be opened with default Amazon reader, which will open it faster as far as I know.

You can also try Cool Reader 3. Although it also uses crengine, it might do a better (faster) job for epub/fb2/mobi.

Quote:
also the buttons of the left side seems not working , but it can be used in the setting menu , does this only on me or everyone?
Yes, this was my fault. I posted fix here.

Last edited by Kai771; 01-16-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Kai771 is offline   Reply With Quote