View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 07:33 PM   #21737
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
WT: keep a jar and put the money you would spend on smokes in it. Each month use that money for something special. If you slip, donate it to a charity that you like.
ProfCrash... please forgive me, and no disrespect intended, but ABSOLUTELY WRONG!!!
Nice... Certainly charitable... but works at cross purposes to success.

Even 'thinking' the word 'if' presupposes that he might not succeed. And that simply is NOT an option! We need a 100% positive mental attitude to be successful at anything. Otherwise we'd better be darn lucky! Planing for failure is might be comforting when someone fails, but puts mental energy in the wrong direction.

Personally, I'd rather be an optimist who is sometimes wrong, than a pessimist who is always right. Now, I realize that I'm so optimistic I believe yesterday can get better, but when it comes to succeeding... I do.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote