View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:28 AM   #54
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
When I read in bed in complete darkness, I do get some eye strain from having the screen right in front of my face, even at levels 1-3. More so than with a book light. I still would not want to go back to a regular kindle and a booklight though. Just the stupid convenience of having a real book experience - open the cover, start ading, no buttons to push - and the PW's interface are worth the bit of eye strainto me.
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote