View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 01:56 PM   #14
haydnfan
Guru
haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haydnfan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 4, Oasis 2
I'm looking forward to the update. My #1 complaint is how cumbersome it is to turn off wifi. My #2 complaint is the advertising of other books to buy, even when I've paid to take advertising off. My #3 complaint is that the light can't be turned off. My #4 complaint is that I can't ever stop and think with reading or it will recalculate my reading speed. I wish we could just lock that in place, like read for 10 minutes and then lock it down forever and ever, or when you want to reset it.

I've ordered the K4 black and I'm interested to see how it compares to the K4 silver and to the Paperwhite and yes I know I have a problem...
haydnfan is offline   Reply With Quote