View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 08:40 AM   #12
knc1
Going Viral
knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.knc1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: No K1, PW2, KV, KOA
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneorotar View Post
OK, so I tried to flash the 3.4+jb+keys firmware and got usbnetwork to work.
The 'idme' command worked great and I managed to write the serial number and MAC address into memory.

serial number = B00AXXXXXXXXXXX
board id = SP1B000000000000
pcb serial number = ?%*5Aea笄搢y罅?
accelerometer offset string = 庥荎(惂%q芑[
MAC address = 28EF01F3XXXX
pcb config id = *,冻IA猰
Manufacturer Code = <頮`iK瓋W~^*觶?皗

The MAC address is still displayed as 'Unavailable' after the reboot. Is it because I used upper case?
And could anyone provide me with the missing information of Kindle 3G(not 3GB)?
Namely: 'pcb serial number', 'accelerometer offset string', 'pcb config id' and 'Manufacturer Code'
MAC Vendor ID: 28-EF-01 is a "Private" registration.
Re-check your wireless logs, that may not be your Kindle's MAC.

@qlob: What is the first six (the vendor id) of your MAC address?
(the last six are a nothing special, device sequence number)

Also: The serial number is a fixed length of 16 characters, only 15 are shown above. Any chance of a typo when entering that?

Last edited by knc1; 10-25-2012 at 08:44 AM.
knc1 is offline   Reply With Quote